Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh....the madness of the February Birthdays!

Yep! We have a TON of birthdays in February....it's actually kinda crazy...lol! Here are the following birthdays that we have this month: 8, 11, 12, 14, 18 & 24. Sami's is the 14th, Lauren's is the 18th and Nathan's is the 24th. The other three include my mother-in-law Marcia, my neice, Layla and my nephew, Jason aka Bubba.

So, every year at this time I tend to stress out a little bit. Where are we going to do the party? What theme? Who are they going to invite and how many? What to serve as far as food goes? Since their birthdays are so close together we do them all at the same time instead of individual ones...makes it much easier, until this year!

All three of them could not agree on a theme! They went back and forth for days. I wanted to make the invitations myself with all my Stampin' Up stuff and Creative Memories stuff. But, since they couldn't agree, I ran out of time. Nathan wanted a cowboy party and the girls wanted a dance hip-hop party and an 80's party. Finally they ran out of time....so no inviations were sent out or anything. It ended up turning out pretty good! Here are a few pics. :)

No comments: