Thursday, August 7, 2008

New to this....

Well, I am very new to this so bear with me...lol. I can't believe that summer is almost over and time for school to start. It seems like times just flies these days and I don't really like that. The older you get the quicker it goes.

Today and tomorrow I have my two neices and my nephew. So, I have a full house of seven kids! Yep....am I crazy or what??? I am trying to ignore the mess, but it isn't working out very well for me so far...lol. I can't stand my house to be messy or for things to be out of "their place". But, I will just wait until they are gone before I try to clean.

I have another doctors appointment today with the neurologist so we will see how that goes.

Happy Summer! :)

1 comment:

Beka said...

I still can't believe that you had seven kids!!! I would have gone crazy and hid in the bathroom until they passed out asleep LOL!!

Welcome to the blogging world, you will love it!!