Saturday, August 16, 2008

Nine Kids

Well, my brother in law called me last night and asked me to watch his kids so him and his girlfriend could go to the Kenny Chesney concert. Ok, fine.....not that I really wanted to watch three additional kids but hey, he WILL return the favor! So anyway, another friend of mine called this morning and her and her husband have a birthday party to go to and her mother backed out of watching two of their kids. So, I offered. I mean.....c'mon...what's two more, right?? Am I crazy or what??? I have seven kids here now and the other two later. Their ages are: 11, 11, 9, 8, 8, 8, 7, 5 and 16 months! Any one wanna drop their kiddos off????

Feel free to check in on me! :)

1 comment:

Beka said...

Wow, 9 kiddos, what on earth were you thinking????? Hope everything went well!